Sunday, August 28, 2011

first post of the new school year!

Welcome back, students (and welcome all readers) ...

I'm as excited as ever for a new school year, and I trust you are as well ...

This first week in AP Eng. Lit. (my new "prep" for 2011-12), we got to know one another a bit and practiced the multiple choice portion of the exam by finishing a 55-question practice test (from The Princeton Review).

On Friday (8/26/11) we enjoyed two short films, as it was, after all, first-Friday-youtube-day ... follow my links if you are interested in a re-viewing.  Make note of the techniques employed to tell two stories in such a small amount of time.  Note, too, that both of these stories are - at their core - stories about boy-girl relations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few minutes of your time to comment on my blog. I appreciate your effort to keep the conversation and learning going!