Monday, October 8, 2012

for Adv. Comp. - final procedures for final draft of Memory Narrative

Students,

As you are gearing up for tomorrow's return to school after this three-day weekend, I wanted to send word regarding the final draft procedures for the Memory Narrative.

Check your email in-tray and/or your Google Doc/Drive for a modified copy of your rough draft narrative.  I have been commenting and posting on everyone's, and I will have this completed no later than Wed. morning.

After you receive my comments, act on them, and complete the final draft.  Do not forget to carefully proofread. (In fact, you may want to ask someone to read your final copy before submitting; you can, also, import back to Word and run spelling and grammar, as I did not comment on the many grammar errors I saw throughout.)

The rubric for evaluation of the final draft is posted online, and I have moved the final draft due date to Monday, Oct. 15.  Please, prepare to submit your final draft in PAPER form; do not - repeat do not - re-share this.  Print the final copy and turn this in on next Monday.

Dr. Jones

P.S. Our editorial flyer/pre-writing presentations resume tomorrow; the rotation picks up where we left off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few minutes of your time to comment on my blog. I appreciate your effort to keep the conversation and learning going!