Friday, December 28, 2012

Adv. Comp. - fresh rubric

Students,
I hope this message finds you well and enjoying the holidays!  I want to let you know that I finally put the finishing touches on an "analytic" version of the ACT-based rubric we have used throughout the semester.

I've added this to my Google Drive, and I have posted it to the internet.  You may want to take a close look, as you are finishing your paper for Monday, Jan. 7.  

Notice that this is the same rubric, but I have broken the component parts into various "strands" for better understanding.  I will evaluate your papers across these "strands" which will render a more accurate understanding of your strengths and weaknesses.

~Dr. Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few minutes of your time to comment on my blog. I appreciate your effort to keep the conversation and learning going!