Wednesday, March 6, 2013

new presentation notes AND remarks about your research sites

Adv. Comp. Students,

I have recently updated the order of presentations, and I have posted a new copy as a Google Doc.  Take a look!

You will notice that we do NOT have presentations this Friday, March 8.  I will not be in school on that day, and I will ask your sub to take you to the "Reading Rainbow."  Bring your "independent book" for reading that day.

Also, you may want to take a look one more time at the requirements for your research-notebook-website as they stand now.  I posted the actual rubric, which is more comprehensive than the list from last week, I will use to evaluate your sight.  I will begin to grade your sites early next week, so you have (even) a few more days yet before I account for the required components and content.

~ Dr. Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few minutes of your time to comment on my blog. I appreciate your effort to keep the conversation and learning going!